Writer and Communications Consultant
serving the San Francisco Bay, Silicon Valley and beyond...
Regan's experience ranges from visibility and strategy for large public companies to helping small start-ups and non-profits differentiate themselves and get their stories heard. A former agency vice-president and in-house communications director, she offers all the expertise of a large agency without the commitment or cost associated with big agency overhead. Regan has a broad range of experience working with companies in technology, hospitality, clean energy, education and government, as well as non-profits.
Regan is an experienced and results-driven consultant with expertise in designing, developing and implementing high-impact communications and marketing campaigns.
Services include writing, media relations, company and product launches, analyst relations, collateral and web content development, employee communications, events, social media, content marketing and more. To see a full range of services offered, click below:
A few of the companies we've worked with:
- Bay to Breakers
- Beverages & More!
- California Closets
- Home Chef
- Kaiser Permanente
- One Medical Group
- Pyramid Breweries
- Sharp Solar Energy
- Virgin Retail Group/Richard Branson
Technology and B2B
- Bonfire Labs
- Braintree Payment Solutions (now PayPal)
- Decru (now NetApp)
- General Magic
- Siebel Systems
- Silicon Graphics (SGI)
- Trend Micro
- VA Software
Non-profit and Government
- The George Lucas Education Foundation
- The Health Insurance Plan of California
- Kaiser Family Health Foundation
- US Navy: San Francisco Fleet Week
- SF Mayor's Office of Children, Youth and Families (MOCYF)
- Ronald McDonald Children's Charities
- San Francisco International Airport